- A kale and brussels sprout salad. Need I say more?
- Our favorite coffee shop made BLTs this summer that poems should be written about. Once of the special things they do is use a harissa mayonnaise, so now I need to make this harissa and start my own experiments
- Roasted chicken with figs and grapes sounds kind of perfect for fall
- I never fry things, but I love a good oven baked buffalo wing. Never thought to use sriracha as the hot sauce base. Yes please
- Pho is comfort food, pure and simple. I haven’t found my ultimate base recipe yet, so I think this recipe is one to try soon
- So many vegan dips and sauces feature a nut based alternative, which doesn’t work for us, but this ranch-like dip is made from silken tofu!