- Gazpacho normally kind of disappointments me, but this one with mango looks so delicious
- I love the idea of flavored ice cubes for iced coffee
- Oven-fried onion rings are perfect since I hate dealing with large amounts of oil
- If I was cooking for the 4th, I would definitely make this star shaped fruit galette
- This pasta with corn, slow roasted tomatoes, and garlic confit is making its way onto our meal plan, ASAP
- I’ve never tried wheat berries, but this spring salad with wheat berries, asparagus, and radishes looks great for our lunches
Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans!